Manufacturing and Distribution Accounting
Serving the CPA needs of manufacturers across the Carolinas
From textiles and linens to trucks and steel, the Carolinas region has a long history of manufacturing excellence. Recent investments in innovative high-tech R&D, along with ideal geographic proximity and access to major interstates and ports make North and South Carolina excellent locations for manufacturers.
The team at LBA Haynes Strand has prided itself on working with manufacturers and distributors and counts one of the nation’s largest miners and fabricators of granite as our longest standing client. We have offices in parts of the state that were most affected by the rash of departing manufacturing companies during the 1990s and early 2000s. Because of this, we are uniquely qualified to comprehend the many challenges faced by our region’s manufacturers.
Our manufacturing accounting services include:
- Audit & assurance services that are often mandated by banks as part of financing agreements
- Tax preparation
- State and local tax compliance
- International tax compliance
- R&D tax credits
- Transfer pricing
- Internal control development studies
- Outsourced CFO services
- Monthly financial reporting
- Business valuations
- Merger and Acquisition due diligence
- Full range of investment banking options as provided by LBA Haynes Strand Capital Advisors
Schedule a no-cost consultation to speak with a manufacturing knowledgeable accountant. We're ready to handle your accounting needs, so that you can get back to focusing on manufacturing and distribution.