Profitable Construction: A Guide To Outsourcing Tax Preparation And Accounting
Construction companies operate in a complex industry – one with great volatility. Because of the industry-wide intricacies, outsourcing tax preparation and accounting services is common. But there are still many contractors that utilize bookkeepers for construction accounting.
In this free, informative guide, you’ll learn about:
- Varying accounting methods and those unique to the construction industry
- Line items and areas that affect your profitability the most
- Differences between a CPA firm and a bookkeeper
- The consequential impact of job costing
- A tax loophole for construction companies
Enter your email below to download LBA Haynes Strand's comprehensive guide, Profitable Construction: A Guide To Outsourcing Tax Preparation And Accounting.