How Much is it Worth?
Measure your value. Our team estimates what a business is worth, calculates damage estimates, determines estate values, provides litigation support and helps with life insurance funding for buy/sell agreements.
Our certified professionals provide two primary levels of support. The first is to determine an estimate of value to be used only for planning purposes. The second is typically for litigation support or formal proceedings. This level of valuation prepares clear, independent, defensible reports that explain key variables in the analysis and look beyond simple facts and figures.
Your Support Includes Analysis of:
- Business valuations consulting & support
- Buy-sell agreements
- Estate & gift tax
- Litigation support
- Calculation of lost profits
- License & degree valuations
- Divorce disputes
- Stock options & stock-based compensation
- SBA lending
- Mergers & acquisitions
Why You May Need a Valuation:
- Do you have a buy/sell agreement? When was it last updated?
- Are you looking at selling or transferring your business to family in the next five years?
- Is a divorce or other ligation issue surfacing
? Dida breach or fraudoccur, and are you not sure what the loss or impact is?
Take Action. Understanding value can help you plan a strategy to grow or protect your interests. Contact us at email@example.com or call us at 800.873.7604 to discuss your situation so we can understand how to help you.